Monday, February 15, 2010

Financial Calculator Ordinary Annuity How Do You Get The PV Of An Ordinary Annuity Using A Financial Calculator?

How do you get the PV of an ordinary annuity using a financial calculator? - financial calculator ordinary annuity

I'm trying to get the current value of the interest of safety.
Nominal value is 500,000, which is 12% interest paid semi-annually over five years.
Through a series of normal pension than a factor of 7.3601 me but for my life, I do not remember how to use a financial calculator to solve this problem. Can you tell me which keys I use to respond to such problems?

1 comments:

STEVEN F said...

The exact procedure depends on the financial calculators have. I'm willing to bet that the device will tell you when you show a help button or label) may PV (present value. I am 100% positive that you visit the website of the manufacturer, you can create a detailed manual.

Post a Comment