Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Manage Church Ideas Someone Tell Me What This Dream Means?

Someone tell me what this dream means? - how to manage church ideas

A dream that really stands out of the rest, there were only a few nights before. My mother says I must die, because I have something, but do not tell me that (even in sleep I am very healthy and I know). She told me to change and to ensure that they are in my coffin (blue). It seems very bad that I must die. When he tries to change the church, and I managed to leave the house. The speech is one of my friends usually help with something in my dream, it just shows that I eat Mac, he is too busy and cheese and video games and call you later again. After hanging my mother comes and pulls me into the church. I was in my coffin, and someone injected something into me (with a needle, the) One of my fears and I sleep a lot from this latley die.I, but with different details, such as references to die where I am and all that. I always have the same friend. All ideas about what this means?

1 comments:

jayontha... said...

The things in the dreams are usually not taken seriously.
All this is a fear in general, or problems that you are trying, consciously or unconsciously.

Sounds like fear to leave, too.

Post a Comment