Thursday, February 11, 2010

Should You Remove Polyp Of The Uterus What Do My Wife's Polyps Mean?

What do my wife's polyps mean? - should you remove polyp of the uterus

My wife and I have been married for 9 years and without children, God knows I've tried and tried, even with some mini-abortions (as in a month or two a few times) to design .. Got bored and asked a well-known. I have tested several times and I'm good. But last year my wife and I took a polyp lathroscopy a little outside of the uterus and cervix had had tiissue scar. She was in pain every time. Recently, I had done a HSG and blocked fallopian tubes founfd and green light for the blockade. However, during the HSG, they found more than 5 polyps in the uterus, and some bubbles in the uterus. Outside, one might think that you are pregnant, but she is not. In the course of the day increases the pain. The doctor wants immediate polyps and may even have more polyps in the colon. Should I the bad things here, polyps, or not? Poype Is it dangerous? and what are all these bubbles? And why so much pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment